Making Strides for Tuition Assistance ~ June 3-17
Calling ALUMNI, PARENTS, STAFF, STUDENTS and ANYONE WHO LOVES HDCH!
Will you participate by moving to raise funds for Tuition Assistance??? Join the MAKING STRIDES FUNDRAISER June 3-17. There will even be draw prizes for participants!
It’s easy and fun to participate!
- Make a commitment to move – you could do something every day during the campaign or do a marathon activity in one day. You may commit to a number of km, a number of hours or a number of repetitions, or whatever connects to your activity.
- Create your page on Canada Helps.
- Ask people to sponsor you and support the HDCH Tuition Assistance Fund on the webpage.
- Fulfill your activity commitment between June 3-17
- Send a thank you to your supporters.
If you have any questions, contact Tina VanDyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Eat, Give & Be Merry NEW date ~ Oct 24
The Fundraiser Dinner has been rescheduled to October 24th, 2020 in light of the extended closures. An email was sent to ticket holders to give them the option to reserve their seat for the fall, donate their ticket purchase or request a refund. If you purchased a ticket and have not yet made your preference, please do so by May 22.
The event will raise funds to launch the Life Skills Pathways at HDCH. Anna and Paul Vos are HDCH alumni and parents. They share their enthusiasm for the launch of the initiative with their personal story.
Ticket sales will re-op early September if you would like to attend and have not yet purchased a ticket.
Contact Tina VanDyk, email@example.com if you have additional questions. thanks for your support!