Today is the first Bridge Day of the new school year. Twice a semester, each class has the opportunity to spend a double period diving deeply into their course material in one way or another. The class expands to the length of either the entire morning or the entire afternoon to make way for an extended learning experience.
Just some of the experiences today included:
- Gr 12 English students traveled to Jackson Square.
- Gr 9 Integrated Arts went to the Art Gallery of Hamilton
- Gr 11 Law class visited the John Sopinka Courthouse
Discover more about Bridge Days at hdch.org/connect-life-learning
If your child will be late or absent, even for part of the day, please let us know by contacting email@example.com or by calling 905-648-6655.
You can tell us the day of, the day before, or even weeks in advance. Thanks for your assistance in this!
We encourage parents to use Edsby, our secure online learning management system, to communicate with staff and to keep up with what’s going on around here. You’ll find:
- daily announcements
- you can report lates and absences
- details about extra-curricular activities and clubs
- booking details about Student Learning Conferences (closer to the date)
- the school calendar
- and so much more
For that and other how-to’s, you can visit: https://edsby.com/help/parents/