- Period 1 classes that have regular exams will write on Friday, June 14 at 9:00 am
- Period 2 classes on Monday, June 17 at 12:00 pm
- Period 3 classes on Tuesday, June 18 at 9:00 am
- Period 4 classes on Wednesday, June 19 at 9:00 am
In case of weather
Thursday, June 20 is kept as a reserve exam day in case of any cancellations.
Click here to see the full schedule >> Final Exam Schedule (including exam writing locations)
The school will be in quiet study mode, so many areas, including the upstairs and downstairs hallways, will not be open to student traffic. Please do not come to school if you are not writing an exam unless you have a prior arrangement to meet with one of your teachers.
On the day of an exam, you need to:
- Come to school appropriately dressed according to the school’s wardrobe regulations.
- Proceed to the library to return course textbooks and pick up your exam entry ticket. Even if the course does not have a text to return, you still need to pick up an exam ticket in the library.
- Go to your exam location a few minutes before the exam starts.
- Leave backpacks, cell phones, and all electronic devices at the back of the gym or in front of the exam room.
- Go to your desk. (Please note that the only refreshments allowed are water and unwrapped candy.)
- Be prepared to spend at least one hour in the exam room. You will have up to three hours to write.
- When you have completed, checked and handed in your exam, please leave the exam room. If necessary, wait for friends quietly, and leave the building as soon as possible.
Students who have officially been informed about writing in another location are to report to Room 122 at exam time.
In case of any absence, please phone the school office immediately. A doctor’s note is needed if you are sick.
For courses that do not have an exam, all textbooks should be returned before exam week. All missing texts must be returned or paid for by Thursday, June 20.
School bus schedules may be different during exam week. Students should connect with their particular driver about schedule changes.
Best wishes as you prepare!
Duncan Todd, Vice Principal