Mary Poppins ~ May 2019
Join us for our Spring Musical
Everyone’s favorite practically perfect nanny takes the stage in this Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious musical adventure.
CONTINUES THIS WEEK!
May 15, 16th 2019 . General Admission seating.
Post-secondary Info Night ~ May 23rd
Please join us on May 23, from 7-8:30 p.m. in the HDCH cafeteria for the return of the popular Information Evening for Parents of Senior Students.
This evening event, hosted by the HDCH Student Services staff, is designed to demystify the sometimes confusing process of post-secondary planning and application and to help kick-start those important family conversations about life after high school.
This evening is designed most specifically for grade 11 students and their families and for grade 12 students who might still have some questions about how to make final decisions.
A sample of topics for the evening includes:
- Where to look for post-secondary options? Electronic research tools
- How do we make the right choice? Working through the options
- What’s the process? On-line applications to colleges and universities
- What’s it going to cost? Funding post-secondary education
- How can I prepare my kid for the next step? Successful transitions.
Our goal is to walk through the next-steps options and to answer your questions about university, college, apprenticeship, and workplace choices and procedures. Please join us for a lively and informative discussion! Refreshments will be provided.
Coffee & conversation
All parents and community members are invited.
Join our principal Nathan Siebenga, in small groups of parents, alumni, and community members to talk more about the proposed Campus Renewal project, and to share more about this exciting vision for HDCH’s future.
We hope you’ll join us in the HDCH Cafeteria on one of the following dates for coffee, continental breakfast/snacks, and Campus Conversation.
Afternoon Conversations ~ 7:00 pm
June 4 ~ 7:00 pm
Please choose a date that is convenient for you and RSVP on our website, or contact our office at 905-648-6655.
Summer Sport Camp for Sport Champs
We are excited to offer our summer basketball and volleyball camps. These past few years have been a great success and we hope to continue enjoying the experience of watching our youth grow in sport and character at our camps. Looking forward to seeing the players here!
This year we will be hosting the following camps again:
- Basketball Camp:July 8-12 8:30am to 12:00pm
- Volleyball Experienced Camp: August 12-16 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Volleyball Introductory Camp: August 19-23 9:00am to 3:00pm
A couple of updates:
- The volleyball camps will include beach volleyball training as well
- The basketball camp now includes students going into grade 9 too.
Please go to hdch.org/camps/ to find more information and to register.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the HDCH Summer Camps’ email address: email@example.com
Golf ~ September 14
Share a great day of fun, laughter, food, and golf.
We invite you to Flamborough Hills for the 14th annual Hamilton District Christian High Golf Tournament! Funds raised go towards tuition assistance and capital improvements.
Saturday, September 14
Flamborough Hills Golf Club – 71 Highway 52 North, Copetown, ON L0R 1J0
- Registration and BBQ lunch at 11:00 am
- Tee off at noon
- Prime Rib Dinner at Prizes 6:00 pm
- Hole-in-ones on offer
- $200 / golfer
- $160 for HDCH students and Alumni from 2008 – 2019
- $60 / dinner only
Registration is open – online at hdch.org/event/golf/ or connect with Tina VanDyk, Engagement Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org / 905-648-6655 ext. 110