Exams begin the week of January 22nd
All exams start at 9am
- Period 1 classes that have regular exams will write on Tuesday 22nd January
- Period 2 classes on Wednesday 23rd
- Period 3 on Thursday 24th
- Period 4 on Friday 25th
In case of weather
Monday 28th is kept as a reserve exam day in case of weather-related cancellations.
Click here to see the full schedule >>
The school will be in quiet study mode, so many areas, including the upstairs and downstairs hallways, will not be open to student traffic. Please do not come to school if you are not writing an exam, unless you have a prior arrangement to meet with one of your teachers.
On the day of an exam, you need to:
- Come to school appropriately dressed according to the school’s wardrobe regulations.
- Proceed to the library to return course textbooks and pick up your exam entry ticket. Even if the course does not have a text to return, you still need to pick up an exam ticket in the library.
- Go to your exam location a few minutes before the exam starts.
- Leave backpacks, cell phones, and all electronic devices at the back of the gym or in front of the exam room.
- Go to your desk. (Please note that the only refreshments allowed are water and unwrapped candy.)
- Be prepared to spend at least one hour in the exam room. You will have up to three hours to write.
- When you have completed, checked and handed in your exam, please leave the exam room. If necessary, wait for friends quietly, and leave the building as soon as possible.
Students who have officially been informed about writing in another location are to report to Room 122 at exam time.
In case of any absence, please phone the school office immediately. A doctor’s note is needed if you are sick.
For courses that do not have an exam, all textbooks should be returned before exam week. All missing texts must be returned or paid for before the start of the second semester on January 30th.
School bus schedules may be different during exam week. Students should connect with their particular driver about schedule changes.
Best wishes as you prepare!
Duncan Todd, Vice Principal